Genshin Impact is the ideal blend of RPG and Anime action. It is a PC, iOS/Android, and PS4/PS5 open-world action RPG created and published by miHoYo. The stunning open environment appears to have been inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This game has an action-based fighting system that uses elemental magic and character swapping. During combat, switching between characters is quick and easy. Switching allows the player to employ a variety of skill and attack combinations.
The game has been free to play since its inception with the Gacha monetization system. Using the Gacha gaming elements, players may gain additional characters, weapons, and other materials. Increasing a character’s level and upgrading artifacts help enhance the strength of the character. Aside from exploring, the player can take on other challenges for rewards.
About Genshin Impact
The fictional world of Teyvat is the setting for Genshin Impact. This place is also home to seven distinct Nations; each nation is related to an element and ruled by a God associated with that element. The plot revolves around a twin named the Traveler, who has seen numerous other worlds but has gotten estranged from their twin in Teyvat. The Traveler, accompanied by Paimon, sets off on a quest to locate his missing sibling. They also involve themselves in the affairs of Teyvat’s nations and gods.
What is Equivalent Exchange?
Genshin Impact has several quests that give various sorts of rewards. There are basically four types of quests in the game, they are:-
- Archon Quests – These quests recount the main tale of the Traveler and Paimon as they explore Teyvat to locate the Traveler’s missing sister by visiting all seven nations.
- Story Quests – These quests consist largely of chapters relating to the backgrounds and characteristics of each playable character or event quest line.
- World Quests – These are unlocked by conversing with NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) scattered around Teyvat. They provide insight into diverse locales and tales from across the world.
- Commissions – These are basic daily quests that players may perform for prizes, but some have a unique tale associated with them.
To increase the character level and the player’s adventure rank, these rewards are a must. Similarly, Equivalent Exchange is also a World Quest in Genshin Impact.
The game has a curious obsession with food. Cooking is a key feature in the game, with hundreds of recipes available. These recipes help to heal your group and give a variety of benefits. This is also a significant motif in the game’s universe, with numerous character backstories and even quests centered around the game’s delectable-looking meals. Equivalent Exchange, introduced in the Genshin Impact 1.1 update, adds a new twist to the game’s culinary obsession. You are not preparing meals here but rather delivering them. This quest allows you to acquire some delicious rewards. This article will explain how to begin the quest, what you must do to finish it, and what rewards you will earn at the conclusion.
Why are players unable to start the quest?
Players are perplexed since they are unable to begin the quest. This problem occurs because there are several prerequisites before starting the quest. To begin the Equivalent Exchange quest, firstly the player must finish the Tales of Winter daily quest. Players can contact Viktor in Mondstadt after finishing the daily quest to begin the Equivalent Exchange quest.
How to complete the Genshin Impact Equivalent Exchange quest?
After completing the Tales of Winter daily quest, head to Mondstadt’s cathedral and talk with Viktor, the Fatui Diplomat. Viktor will have a blue exclamation mark on his head; he will request the player to acquire local delicacies and bring them to him. In other words, you’re essentially a glorified food delivery boy, albeit one without a vehicle.
The following are actions required to complete the quest:-
- Players must approach some NPCs and inquire if they sell Mondstadt Specialties. Firstly, head to Good Hunter in the Lower Town Square and talk to Sara. At this point the player needs to cook a satisfying salad, and Sara will make it more durable. Collect the salad and move towards the next task.
- After that, pay a visit to Flora, the flower girl, near the Mondstadt entry gate. She will provide the dandelions after asking a question; the answer to that question needs to be a yes. If you say no to her, you’ll have to collect dandelions somewhere else.
- Henceforth, go to Angel’s Share bar and speak with Charles, the bartender. Following that, he will instruct the player to collect certain materials from the woods. The player will see a yellow marker on the map and further visit the marker. Defeat the adversaries (Hilichurls and slime monsters) at the map marker to obtain the ingredients. Return the ingredients to Charles, and he will prepare another Mondstadt Specialty for the player.
- Finally, the player must go to Viktor with all three Specialties and speak to him. Speak to Viktor three times to offer him all three Mondstadt Specialties.
Rewards after the completion of the quest
At the very least, Viktor leaves a good gratuity in exchange for your scurrying around. You will earn the following rewards for your work in finishing the Equivalent Exchange quest:-
- 30,000 Mora
- 4 Hero’s Wit
- 100 Adventure EXP